Recludix Pharma is a venture capital-funded biotechnology company located in San Diego, California and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are engaged in small molecule drug discovery for the treatment of targeted patient populations in oncology and autoimmune disease. Recludix Pharma is looking for experienced candidates who desire to work in a dynamic early-stage startup environment as a member of our San Diego team.
We are seeking an outstanding Human Resources professional with proven skills in HR strategic planning, talent acquisition, organizational training/development, compensation/benefits programs, performance management, employee relations and compliance. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated key team player able to foster a team-focused culture of collaboration and enthusiasm.
- Champion supporting Recludix’s values – deliberate, collaborative and enthusiastic – and Recludix’s mission – to unlock possibilities for patients, science and teams.
- Implement HR solutions and initiatives that align with Recludix’s broader business strategy and objectives.
- Develop, implement and update human resources policies.
- Drive recruiting efforts, including conducting interviews, ensuring reference checking and development of an employment offer within company guidelines. Manage on-boarding, orientation and acclimatization of new employees.
- Develop effective training and development plans to identify, prioritize and define organizational needs and to develop, implement and evaluate training curricula.
- Identify innovative solutions and compelling training to support Recludix employees’ leadership and professional growth.
- Coach leaders on HR issues including development and talent performance.
- Manage all human resources programs including compensation and benefits, employment, employee relations and training, in accordance with all laws and guidelines of Federal, state, county, city and local ordinances.
- Process payroll, administer Recludix’s 401(k) program and manage workers’ compensation.
- Coordinate the performance review process, including administration of evaluation forms, preparation of spreadsheets and coordination of annual training.
- Interact with all employees and managers regarding any routine human resources, benefits or individual questions/concerns. Provide employee relations and counseling when requested.
- B.S. with 10+ years of relevant experience; prior experience in the Life Sciences sector is required. Previous experience in drug discovery highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a human resources leader who builds consensus around human resources strategies and tactics as it relates to overall talent management, employee development and resource management while driving and supporting business objectives and organizational goals.
- Validated credibility as a trusted advisor to senior management on business issues and strategies with the capacity to link human resources as a driver and influencer of performance.
- Well-versed in current California and federal labor, wage and hour laws. Multi-state experience highly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across all company functions are essential.
Salary range: $180,000 – $220,000
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Recludix Pharma also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan. Recludix Pharma is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Recludix Pharma is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recludix Pharma employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof thereof, or receive an approved medical or religious exemption.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code to email@example.com. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions.