Recludix Pharma is a venture capital-funded biotechnology company formed in 2019 and located in San Diego, California and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are engaged in small molecule drug discovery for the treatment of targeted patient populations in oncology and other therapeutic areas. Recludix Pharma is looking for experienced candidates who desire to work in a dynamic early-stage startup environment as a member of our San Diego team.
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant to work alongside Recludix executives and become an important part of a fast-growing team. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks, help keep long-term projects on track and handle more urgent requirements. The ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive and seeking a challenging role.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as drafting PowerPoint presentations, writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on behalf of the CEO and executive team.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, obtaining resources, distributing meeting materials and sending reminders.
- Managing the executive team’s calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most important matters.
- Liaise with Recludix board members, external partners, and investors
- Organizing domestic and international travel, which requires assembling travel packets and arranging all travel logistics for the CEO and executive team.
- Communicating with the teams and assisting with project management.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- BA/BS plus a minimum of 5+ years related C-suite executive level administrative support experience in the biotechnology or life sciences industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced, bicoastal team environment.
- Ability to exercise excellent discretion in handling confidential or sensitive information.
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Recludix Pharma also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan. Recludix Pharma is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Recludix Pharma is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Recludix Pharma employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof thereof, or receive an approved medical or religious exemption.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions.