Recludix Pharma is a venture capital-funded biotechnology company formed in 2019 and located in San Diego, California and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are engaged in small molecule drug discovery for the treatment of targeted patient populations in oncology and inflammatory/autoimmune disease. Recludix Pharma is looking for experienced candidates who desire to work in a dynamic early-stage startup environment as a member of our Cambridge team.
We are seeking a medicinal chemist with experience in synthetic chemistry and drug discovery. A successful candidate will be skilled in applying modern multi-parameter medicinal chemistry techniques and performing in-depth data analyses. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team to drive success.
- Contribute to the medicinal chemistry tactics.
- Drive programs forward by applying modern multi-parameter optimization and data analysis techniques in a creative way.
- Contribute high impact small molecule designs.
- Effective management of CRO synthetic chemistry collaborations.
- Ph.D. with 3+ years or B.A./M.S. with 7+ years of relevant experience and proven success using a rigorous and creative approach to scientific problem solving.
- A thorough knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and DMPK. SBDD experience is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary range: $130,000 to $171,000
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Recludix Pharma also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan. Recludix Pharma is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Recludix Pharma is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Recludix Pharma requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof thereof, or receive an approved medical or religious exemption.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions.