Last Updated: November 29, 2021
1. Agreement to Terms. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site.
3. Changes to these Terms. We may update the Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, we’ll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site. If you continue to use the Site after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Site anymore.
4. Our Intellectual Property. We may make available through the Site content that is subject to intellectual property rights. We retain all rights to that content.
5. No Professional Advice. The content, information and materials on the Site are intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources, and to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider. We are not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via the Site, and the information provided is not intended to replace professional advice or medical advice offered by a physician or other professional healthcare provider. If you desire or need such services or advice, you should consult a professional healthcare provider. Recludix does not recommend or endorse any specific drugs, tests, physicians, products, procedures, and opinions. You should not construe our publication of any content on the Site as an endorsement by Recludix of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action or application of medication or preparation made by the author of the content. Recludix is not responsible for any health problems that may result from information or advice you receive through using the Site. If you rely on any information you receive or learn about through the Site, you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
6. General Prohibitions and Recludix’s Enforcement Rights. You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) Use, display, mirror or frame the Site or any individual element within the Site, Recludix’s name, any Recludix trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Recludix’s express written consent;
(b) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Recludix’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Recludix’s providers;
(c) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Recludix system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(d) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Recludix or any of Recludix’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
(e) Attempt to access or search the Site or download content from the Site using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Recludix or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(f) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;(g) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Recludix trademark, logo URL or product name without Recludix’s express written consent;
(h) Use the Site, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(i) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(j) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(k) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(l) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Recludix is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Site or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Site. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
7. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources. The Site may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources.
8. Warranty Disclaimers. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content on the Site.
9. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER RECLUDIX NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RECLUDIX OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. Governing Law and Forum Choice. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in the County of San Diego, California, and you and Recludix each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
11. General Terms.
(a) Reservation of Rights. Recludix and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
(b) Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Recludix and you regarding the Site, and these Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Recludix and you regarding the Site. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Except where provided by applicable law in your jurisdiction, you may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Recludix’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms absent our consent or your statutory right, without such consent, will be null. Recludix may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
(c) Notices. Any notices or other communications provided by Recludix under these Terms will be given by posting to the Site.
(d) California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code § 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Website of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
(e) Waiver of Rights. Recludix’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Recludix. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
12. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site, please contact Recludix at firstname.lastname@example.org.